In the event that you would like to return one of our products we have tried our best to make the procedure as simple, transparent and fair as possible. We include detailed returns information on a sheet with every order. A summary of that information is below.
The item is not personalised and you have changed your mind.
Simply pack your items securely for safe transit. Write your details on the return label included and post the item back to us. Once we recieve your package we will refund your payment method.
- If your shipping was free we will refund your order in full.
- Regretfully, we are unable to bear the cost of overseas or expedited shipping and will deduct this from your final credit.
- Please do get a reciept of postage and pack the item well for safe return.
- For obvious reasons we are unable to accept returns of personalised goods.
If you would rather we provide a shipping label or book a collection we can do this for you and will simply deduct the cost from your final credit. Please email us at email@example.com or click the support tab on the right. A collection is £8 and a prepaid label is £4.
The item is damaged or defective.
We are here to help. We would prefer you emailed us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us some time to deal with the case. You are likley to get a response within just a few hours but please be patient. We would rather you did not call us until we have had a chance to review things. Don’t worry we are on your side. In your email please provide:
- Clear, high quality images of the issue. If possible both zoomed in and at a normal viewing distance. Natural light is often better for this purpose.
- Any other information that might be relevant.